As long as a proper lifestyle is maintained, the thigh lift results are permanent. However, no surgery can prevent the development of future tissue sagging that comes with age.
"Enhance Your Physique and Your Confidence with a Thigh Reduction"
Slender yet stronger limbs are what fits in and look good in slim fit modern wear yet do its job well. Enough space between thighs is not aesthetic need but functional too as it makes one easy to walk & run without rubbing or tumbling. Often the beauty of knees between thighs & calf is ignored by many but not by Dr. GVG’s expertise.
Benefits of Thigh Reduction
Because of the variety of surgical techniques, Dr. Gunasekar Vuppalapati can personalize a thigh lift to meet patients’ unique needs, making it a popular procedure among our patients. Choosing to enhance your figure with a thigh lift provides many benefits including:
- Long-lasting results: If you maintain a healthy, stable weight and follow your postsurgical instructions carefully, you can enjoy results for many years.
- Wider variety of clothing options: Slimmer thighs help clothes fit better and opens the door to new styles you may not otherwise wear.
- Thigh gap: By reducing the amount of excess skin and fat around your thighs, you can increase your thigh gap to minimize chafing thighs and the risk of skin infections.
- Weight loss: Removing heavy excess skin around your thighs not only reveals a more toned physique and shapelier legs, but can even produce a small amount of weight loss.
- Increased physical activity: Exercising and daily activities will become easier once excess skin is removed, helping you to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Better quality of life: Slimmer thighs can enhance your overall appearance and give you the ability to enjoy life freely and confidently. Increased confidence can improve your mental well-being, personal relationships, and professional success.
Before & After
BODY MASS INDEX CALCULATOR
Calculate Your BMI
Schedule your appointment
Frequently asked questions
A thigh lift, also called a thighplasty, is a procedure to tighten loose and saggy skin and remove excess fat deposits. Age, gravity, and fluctuations in weight can affect the tightness of the thighs; unfortunately, no amount of diet or exercise can counteract the effects of time. This procedure will reshape the thighs by removing excess fat and skin to create a well-proportioned body contour.
If you are within your ideal body weight, have reasonable expectations for the procedure, and would like to address excess fat and tissue in your thighs, you may be a good candidate for thigh lift surgery.
The types of thigh lifts are the bilateral lift, medial lift, and inner lift. The type of lift that will work best for you depends on your goals, current condition, and health concerns. If you are looking to boost skin elasticity due to age or significant weight loss, then an inner lift may be best for you. A bilateral lift will benefit individuals with excess skin on the upper and/or outer portions of the thighs. A medial lift is best for patients who have experienced extreme weight loss and have excess skin on upper portions of the inner thigh.
Yes, with the help of thigh lift, you can help reduce and tighten loose and saggy excess skin on the inner thighs.
The amount of excess skin removed varies from person to person. The goal is to achieve a contoured and toned looking thigh. The trade-off for skin removal is the thigh lift scar which can be semi-hidden inside the thighs and will fade over time.
Thigh lift surgery is recommended for people with sagging skin. Sometimes, liposuction is a part of the thigh lift procedure. Liposuction is recommended for people who have been looking to lose stubborn fat in targeted area but does not have a lot of sagging skin. Liposuction can also make the saggy skin worse for post weightloss patients.