Yes, they are completely normal
Arm Reduction - Brachioplasty
- Are you worried about the sagging skin of arm?
- Are looking for arm slimming or arm reduction after gaining some extra kg on arm?
- Are you looking for plastic surgery of upper arm?
- Do you want arm flab removal or fat reduction?
Arm lift surgery or Brachioplasty surgery is the right answer for all these queries. This surgery will get you rid off sagging skin and arm reduction. This surgery also help you for arm reduction. You achieve toned, nicely shaped contoured arm
Why might I need a brachioplasty?
This surgery may be for you if you recently lost a lot of weight. It’s often done on people after they have had weight-loss surgery. You may not be happy with how you look after weight-loss surgery if you have extra folds of tissue under your arm.
These extra skin folds may cause the following problems:
- General discomfort.
- Inflammation and rash. This can lead to an infection.
- Problems with hygiene in this area.
- Poor self-esteem.
Before & After
BODY MASS INDEX CALCULATOR
Calculate Your BMI
Schedule your appointment
Frequently asked questions
Yes, loose skin under the arms is very common, which can be easily treated with the help of arm lift surgery.
Weight gain, and some forms of genetic predisposition, can cause your upper arms to become fat.
It is frequently necessary that you do need arm lift surgery after weight loss. Typically people who lose a lot of weight will consider or need an arm lift as part of their post-weight loss body contouring procedures. If you lose a lot of weight over a short period of time, you might also experience loose skin around the arms and require an arm lift.
You may be the right candidate for an armlift procedure if you:
- Have lost a significant amount of weight resulting in loose upper arm skin,
- Have issues with the new appearance of your upper arms,
- Understand what a Brachioplasty can and can not acheive.
- Have been able to maintain a stable weight for at least six months to a year before the surgery,
- Are in good health and have no chronic medical conditions. For example; heart or lung-related disease,
After your comprehensive surgery, the donor area that underwent VASER Liposuction will be slimmer and smoother. VASER Hi-Def Liposuction will also put your taut musculature on display. The area receiving the fat transfer will be fuller and more voluminous. Plump, wrinkle-free skin will radiate your best look