With time, your teeth can get damaged and lose their shape or size. This can happen due to various reasons, such as tooth decay, injuries, or maybe use over time. In these situations, Cosmetic Dentistry procedures such as Dental Crowns and Bridges are used to replace lost or damaged teeth. Thereby, improving the appearance of your mouth, teeth, and smile.
A dental bridge is a permanent fixed treatment that replaces missing teeth. These artificial teeth literally bridge the gap between the remaining teeth. Bridges may be placed on your own natural teeth, on implants or on a combination of both. There are different types of dental bridge treatmentsat Invivo Aesthetics e.g. Traditional bridges, Maryland bridges, Cantilever bridges. We will recommend you the most appropriate variant depending on the location of the missing tooth / teeth and its condition
Benefits of Dental Bridges
- Restores the smile.
- Restore the ability to chew as well as speak.
- Maintains the shape of the face.
- Prevent surrounding teeth from shifting apart.
- Great Appearance.
- They last long and protect teeth.
- They are quick and less invasive.
Invivo Aesthetics is a one-stop solution offering comprehensive and low-cost dental bridge treatments located in Bangalore & Kochi. With world-class facilities at an affordable rate, we specialize in offering quality treatment with the help of our expert team of doctors.
Schedule your appointment
Frequently asked questions
Dental bridges, like implants and partial dentures are used to replace missing teeth. There are different types of fixed dental bridges (cannot be removed) including conventional fixed bridges, cantilever bridges and resin-bonded bridges. We will recommend you the most appropriate variant depending on the number, condition and location of the missing teeth. For details on dental bridges in Bangalore & Kochi, kindly contact us.
Dental bridges are very durable and can last a lifetime. A bridge can become weak if it loses its support e.g. when anchoring teeth, gums or bone are damaged by dental disease. With proper brushing, flossing after each meal and regular dental check-ups, it is possible to maintain the bridge in a perfect condition for many years. Consult our doctors for teeth bridge treatment at Invivo Aesthetics in Bangalore & Kochi
The cost of dental bridges in India depends on several factors, including:
- The potential need for additional procedures (such as fillings or root canals) on the adjacent teeth.
- The preparation technique of the dentist and lab technician.
- The experience of the dentist.
- The coverage provided by your dental insurance.
- The type of material used in the bridge (metal-ceramic, metal-free, gold.)
- Location, sterilization, post-op care and comfort facilities provided by the dental clinic
Yes, there are three different types of dental bridges available: traditional fixed bridges, resin bonded bridges and cantilever bridges